Managed to get fairly close to a LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSH singing at the bottom of
a ravine and a WINTER WREN that seemed to be singing in response. Watched the
LOWA singing from a perch and then forage in the rocky stream. No photos, but I
recorded some good audio. Other bird activity was mostly quiet in the poor
weather. 1 PURPLE FINCH was heard singing back in the conifers near the
wetland.
Best,
Evan B.

Begin forwarded message: