This morning I spotted my FOS Baltimore Oriole (male) and 2 brilliantly rosey
male Rose Breasted Grosbeaks feeding in my oak trees and at my feeders! The 2
male Grosbeaks are flying around together.

Also, saw a Black and White Warbler, Ruby Crowned Kinglet, lots of Blue Jays,
Cardinals, pairs of Red Bellied & Downy Woodpeckers, 2 Juncos, 4 Chipping
Sparrows, a brightly white and yellow decked White Throated Sparrow,
Chickadees, Tufted Titmouse, A. Crows, C. Grackles, RW Blackbirds, and BH
Cowbirds.

Last night, returning home from the excellent seminar at CLO, in the heavy
rain, I rescued the largest Toad I have ever seen from the middle of Lansing
Station Rd. Hope I pointed it in the right direction (from its standpoint).

Donna Scott
Lansing, NY 14882
d...@cornell.edu