A friend just told us about another red-tailed hawk nest near Cornell campus
that I hadn't heard about. It's located on the north cliff wall of the Fall
Creek gorge just above the Stewart Ave. bridge and below eye level when viewed
from the bridge. When we looked about an hour ago, it looked like there are two
youngsters that are possibly a little older than Big Red and Ezra's three. I'm
not a photographer, but it seems like this nest would lend itself to some very
nice photos.

Does anyone have more info on the history of this nest and pair?

Just a caution, anyone going to have a look should be very careful with the
traffic there.

  - Ray