The Cayuga Bird Club is pleased to welcome educator, wildlife photographer, and
nature writer John Cancalosi as guest speaker at our monthly meeting on Monday,
May 14 at 7:30 pm at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. In his presentation,
“Thornbirds and other Cactus Critters of the Sonoran Desert", John will share
images and adventures from the Sonoran Desert.

The Club will be hosting John for dinner at Tamarind (on Rt. 13) at 5:30 pm
prior to the meeting.  This is a great opportunity for members to meet our
speaker in a casual setting and socialize with other members while enjoying
some great food. If you would like to join us for dinner, please rsvp to
cl...@juno.com by Sunday evening so that reservations can be made.

Have a great weekend of birding and hope to see you Monday night,
Colleen Richards
Corresponding Secretary
Cayuga Bird Club