May 16, Wednesday, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Nature Photography Hike
Join Naturalist and Nature Photographer Dave Spier for a hike around our
forest, grassland and wetlands to capture the sights and sounds of spring. Dave
has years of experience teaching new photographers basic techniques and
experienced photographers new ways of capturing natural moments. Life has
returned to Montezuma. Capture these precious moments with one of our most
knowledgeable naturalists. Fee: $3/child, $5/adult, $15/family.

May 17, Thursday, 8:00 AM—11:00 AM
Montezuma Birding Van Tour
Migrating songbirds are on the move as the spring migration season is in full
swing.  Hop in our van for an excursion to Montezuma’s birding hotspots where
dozens of warbler, vireo, and thrush and sparrow species can be seen and heard!
Sandhill crane and bald eagle families are a possibility too! Participants are
encouraged to bring their camera and binoculars. Expect to walk up to 3 miles.
Fee: $7.50/child; $10/adult, $30/family.

Space is limited. Registration required. To register or for more information
about the Montezuma Audubon Center please call 315-365-3588 or e-mail
montez...@audubon.org.

Montezuma Audubon Center
2295 State Route 89
Savannah, NY 13146