This evening I biked to Ulysses near the Glenwood Pines to check on the Bald Eagle nest. There were two large young, one of which had climbed onto a tree limb adjacent to the nest. I have not checked this nest very frequently this spring, and I was not there very long, but I doubt that a third youngster was hiding in the nest or had already moved entirely out of the nest tree. Last year and the year before two youngsters were fledged as well. I did not see any adults on this visit.