On Wednesday morning on a taxi break I arrived at the 3rd tee at Newman Golf Course at 6:04am and the YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER was belting out its odd song from somewhere high in the Sycamores out of my view. It had quit by 6:10am and didn't sing again for me in the total 25 minutes I stayed. Today (Friday 8 June) my work day started similarly, and I arrived on site at 6:03am. The sprinkler was distracting, and there were cars arriving for a gathering of firefighters, and of course NYS-13 was noisy. I heard or saw 23 species of birds during 40 minutes by those Sycamores, but the Yellow-throated Warbler was not among them today. Maybe it quit singing even earlier today, or spent the morning elsewhere in its territory. I hope it hasn't given up entirely.