Thank you Linda & Donna ....

I, too, have missed the reports. I do not have the time to scan both eBird
reports & the list-serve but prefer the list postings. I realize many of those
who use eBird also probably do not have time to use the list-serve. BUT I TRULY
APPRECIATE every report, esp. those with all the little side comments. That's
what makes the club more like "family", willing to share news & special
highlights which can be very educational. Since I am a "nature nut" Steve
Fast's observations this a.m. were, to me, delightful. Thanks, Steve.

Fritzie