I was also at Sapsucker Woods this morning, from 7:20 to 9:40am. For me most of the birds were near the parking lots and the Lab entrance. In addition to the warblers Bob mentioned, I saw:
NASHVILLE WARBLER
COMMON YELLOWTHROAT
YELLOW WARBLER
CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER
PALM WARBLER
WILSON'S WARBLER

There were also several SWAMP SPARROWS, RUSTY BLACKBIRDS, EASTERN PHOEBES, a YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER and a young male ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK. My only Vireo species was RED-EYED.

My walk around the pond was very quiet except for (because of?) a juvenile BROAD-WINGED HAWK on a snag near the Sherwood Platform.

I was probably inside the building when Bob was ending his walk. Laurie insisted I get the dead birds out of our freezer, so I was handing them off to Holly at the front desk. Some of them were from May 2007!
--Dave Nutter