I stopped in to the Schlabachs around 1:15 this afternoon and also got
to enjoy a couple visits by the hummingbird, about 20 minutes apart.  I
echo Candace's thanks to Marty & Mary Jean - just sitting in the sun at
their picnic table waiting for the hummer was lovely: an Amish man with
a team of horses was loading hay onto a wagon in a field a hundred yards
to the east, and behind that more fields & hedgerows repeated until
Cayuga Lake could be glimpsed a mile or so away.  Chickadees, titmice,
blue jays, house finches, bluebirds, and a very affectionate cat kept us
company while we waited for the hummingbird to make his/her
appearances.  FWIW, I thought the throat was light colored and assumed
it was female or immature, but only had binoculars so may have been
mistaken.

                    Alicia