From: bounce-72531675-3494...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-72531675-3494...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Marc Devokaitis
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:01 AM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] fish crows on campus

As I was walking past the A.D. White house this morning (7:30)  I stopped to
listen to a group of about 25 crows gathered together and talking noisily at
the top of a tree (perhaps harrassing, but I couldn't make out a raptor from
where I was).  Based on the sounds I heard, there were 3 or more Fish Crows in
the bunch.  I'm new to the area, so I don't know how often they show up around
here, but it occurred to me I haven't seen many (if any) reports of them since
I moved here in August.

Marc Devokaitis

Subscribe, Configuration and
The Mail