Sorry this report is late but we had family here for the afternoon & evening so
lots of chit-chat .... good food to eat, too.

This was a very cloudy day but about 1:15 p.m. the sun suddenly came out & the
blue sky was almost clear of clouds for about 1/2 hr..

At 1:30 as I went out to the garage I was greeted by the unmistakable sound,
right over my head, of  the "yipping" of gabby SNOW GEESE ... with a few blues
& Canadas mixed in, wave after wave, N, E, S, & W, heading to the lake. I
watched for a bit expecting that would be the end. After I came out of the
garage, here came more ... & more .... & more. What a fabulous sight, sunshine
highlighing the black tipped wings on the pure white of the geese, against that
magnificent blue sky!!! Shortly after the geese disappeared the dense clouds
moved back across the sky.

All those SNOW GEESE, nature's personal gift, came to make a Merry, Merry
Christmas for me here in Union Springs!!!  I hope you all had memorable joys
today & will continue to have more.

Blessings, Fritzie