Meena and others :
for a few months now, many salt trucks go in and out of the Cayuga/Cargill salt
mine In South Lansing. They take road salt from here to many other places in
New York and Pennsylvania and maybe beyond .

also in this region, Rt 34B & probably 34, we have a lot of Large garbage
trucks, which no doubt go from downstate & New Jersey to Seneca Meadows
landfill & back. they go this way to avoid Thruway tolls.
It is a bone of contention with rural residents & town gov'ts. Who have to
Listen to the noise & repair roads.
Donna
Sent from my iPhone
Donna Scott