We have found two redpolls dead at our place and we put them in the freezer,
wondering what the protocol is for donating them.   If you find out what the
protocol is, please do post to the group.  We would be glad to have the sad
find result in useful information.

Thanks so much,
Kim

Kim Haines-Eitzen