I still hope Melissa has a chance to write her story and show any photos (of any quality) soon. She described to me what I interpreted as TWO Peregrine Falcons cooperatively and successfully hunting a gull and then sharing the meal, including calling, begging, and allo-feeding. Maybe the Peregrines are just passing through, but I think about courtship and the possibility of a pair breeding locally. Everyone in the Cornell community can be part of the eco-system and contribute with their food scraps which go to the compost piles and feed the gulls.

--Dave Nutter