It was a gorgeous day outside, so decided to take a walk in Mundy.

It was very sweet to hear Chickadees doing "phoebeee". Then there was real
Phoebe doing his non-stop "phirbee". From the creek I heard an incessant
chatter of a Belted Kingfisher for long time. No mergansers on the creek, but I
did see a quiet Brown Creeper creeping up a basswood trunk, that had been
utilized by the Sapsuckers in the past.

Talking of Sapsuckers, this year I am again looking for sapsuckers trees with
sap holes. I am interested in the xylem sap too! Please let me know if you
would not mind sharing the secret sites of these creatures!

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Meena

Meena Haribal