Dear Cayuga Birders,

*The New York State Ornithological Association's 66th Annual Meeting – The
New York Birders Conference, *will take place NOVEMBER 1-3, 2013, at the
Long Island Marriott, Uniondale, NY (this is western Nassau County, not
that far out).

The conference is being hosted by the Queens County Bird Club. We hope you
will attend. All birders and guests are welcome.

For more information and to register, visit our web site:
www.nybirdersconference.org

THE CONFERENCE WILL FEATURE:
Exciting speakers on birding and bird conservation.
Field trips with top birders to great local destinations.
A banquet dinner with keynote speaker James Currie of Birding Adventures TV.
Photography and digiscoping field workshops.
Posters and vendor tables including major optics manufacturers.
Workshops and student papers.
Great shopping nearby and an excursion to Manhattan for non-birding guests.
NYSOA's Annual Business Meeting and award presentations.
Plenty of time for socializing.

Come witness the spectacle of the fall coastal migration during this peak
time for rarities!

REGISTER EARLY. SPACE IS LIMITED.

The New York Birders Conference <http://www.nybirdersconference.org>
"Connecting Birders Throughout the Region"
Hosted by the Queens County Bird Club
Major Donors: Zeiss, New York City Audubon, Meopta Optics, Swarovski Optik
Contributors: The Linnaean Society of New York, The Brooklyn Bird Club
*
Donna L. Schulman for the NYSOA/New York Birders Conference Planning
Committee
Forest Hills, NY
queensgir...@gmail.com

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/queensgirl>*