FOY American Redstart male on Lansing Station Road in place I saw them last
year. also, Field sparrow up above in the big meadow/thicket area. Lone Barn
Swallow zipping from around tall trees then over lake shore.

Earlier a female Wild Turkey pecking bird seed in front yard; I don't usually
have them in yard due to ferocious guard dog barking inside house.

Generally quiet with just my feeder birds and some of the other usual
residents. Chipping Sparrows, Chickadees, Goldfinches, Pine Siskins still,
RWBlackbird pairs, Grackles, Cowbirds, Tufted Titmouses, Robins, Cardinals,
Juncos, E. Phoebe.

And, of course, Ticks!

Sent from my iPhone
Donna Scott