I photographed the nest a week ago, on the 26th of April. There were two chicks
and they looked pretty freshly hatched. One was being fed by a parent, but I
never saw the other one move. I've put up two pics (not very good and heavily
cropped to show detail) on the CBC web site in my photo album at:
http://www.cayugabirdclub.org/gallery

A couple days ago I went back and didn't get a glimpse of a chick, but did see
a nice cache near the sitting parent of a chipmunk and starling...

Melissa

Melissa Groo Wildlife Photography
http://melissagroo.com