From: "Geo Kloppel" <geoklop...@gmail.com>
To: "cayugabirds-l" <cayugabirds-l@cornell.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2013 7:35:50 PM
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Request for this listserve.....

OK, Tompkins County, Town of Danby, roughly half a mile south of Station Road,
3/4 mile west of Bald Hill Road, 7/8 mile east of NY 34. Latitude & Longitude
in decimal degrees: 42.31605N 76.50678W (approximate, per Google Earth; if you
prefer another coordinate system you probably already have an app for
conversion)

That's probably enough location info for birds that haven't even arrived yet!
:-)

-Geo