This morning I was with Linda & Steve Benedict when they found a beautiful
Wilson's Phalarope on Carncross Road. The bird was a male in breeding plumage.
It was fairly easy to see but not easy to photograph as it swam though the
short corn stalks there. The phalarope was sticking pretty close to a Greater
Yellowlegs; I guess the yellowlegs was stirring up some food for it.
  We also saw and heard two Sandhills Cranes in flight.
I reported the birds at the sight with BirdLog NA.

Leona Lauster