Hi Diane

The song is a Blackburnian Warbler. It stutters in the middle like a Cerulean
but ends by going very high at the end - almost off the audible scale for most
of us - rather than ending with a loud "zreee"  The habitat is right for
Blackburnian up there As well.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 8, 2013, at 12:30 PM, "Diane Morton"