--Hey All,

A general appeal. The Cayuga Bird Club will be hosting a table at the
Dryden Lake Festival Event this coming Saturday, July 27.  I will be there
selling books, distributing Bird Club info and providing information about
some of our conservation activities.

I am writing to ask if anyone would be available and willing to lead a bird
walk. I have not committed to a table time as yet. I think I will probably
go from around 10 to 1 or 2.  If anyone can do this, I will tell them we
will be leading a walk at 10AM.

It sounds like there is a lot going on with this day including a
triathlon,  an additional 5 K race, fun race etc.  I think the bird walk
will be for very casual and inexperienced people and can just be one hour.

 I plan on bringing the club's 8 pair of binoculars to provide to
participants.

Here is a link to the festival page.

http://drydenlakefestival.com/EventsSchedule.html

Please get in touch with me if you think this might be something you would
like to help with.

And thanks very much in advance.

Best,
Linda

--
Don't ask what your bird club can do for you, ask what you can do for your
bird club!! <')_,/