Hey All,

The details of the August 31 Field trip to Bell Station are now on the
cayugabirdclub.org website and this is the plan.

We will meet Paul  at the end of Nut Ridge Road which is at the southern
border of Cedar View golf course in Lansing. This is a dead end road and is
about 25 minutes from the Cornell Lab of O.

I propose that those of us who want to carpool meet at the Lab of O
Visitors' Center parking lot at 7:30 that morning.

There will be others who will want to go directly to Nut Ridge Road and
meet up with the rest of us there.  Directions to this road can be found at
this map link

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=nut+ridge+road+lansing&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x89d099f8188a7ea1:0x2b6669e221f6f3d4,Nut+Ridge+Rd,+Lansing,+NY+14882&gl=us&ei=SVUWUsOYF9Ky4APF5oH4Aw&ved=0CC4Q8gEwAA

This field trip will be more in the nature of a cooperative effort by to
find and identify birds. Paul is there to point out all that he knows about
the area and will not be expected to be our bird guide.

Please get in touch with me if you have any questions about this.  Looking
forward to seeing people there.

Best
Linda Orkin
President, Cayuga Bird Club