Hi all,

Today I worked with Ngampit in the garden a whole lot.  Early morning, we had a
Scarlet Tanager, Rose-breasted Grosbeak "chinking" away and a Blackpoll
warbler, along with a group of Cedar waxwings which have spent most of the
morning eating Yew berries (so hopefully they are cured of any cancer). Also an
Eastern Wood Peewee had been calling incessantly whole day from one of my
Norway Spruces!

In between we went to farmer's Market for some lunch, where I saw an Osprey
flying overhead and a Northern Mockingbird in the area.

When the weather cleared I forgot to look up in the sky for the hawks as we
were so engrossed with trimming plants and did not even check e-mails whole day
until recently so missed any Broad-winged hawks that were flying overhead!

Meena Haribal
Ithaca NY 14850
http://haribal.org/
http://meenaharibal.blogspot.com/