 From: Michael and Joann Tetlow <mjtet...@frontiernet.net>
To: cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu; geneseebird...@geneseo.edu
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 1:31 PM
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Montezuma Knox-Marcellus Hudsonian Godwits,Snow
Geese:(,Dunlin

   I was going to
write up the whole field trip but thought I should post that the RBA field trip
yesterday had 2 Hudsonian Godwits at Knox Marcellus Marsh plus 4 Dunlin and the
first 5 Snow Geese(1 Blue-morph). Here is the ebird list for that location.
Mike Tetlow http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S15281345

Welcome and Basics
Rules and Information
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave