Thanks Dave and Norm, yes. The conservation committee will be organizing a
Cayuga bird club work party very soon to put together at least 3 disposal bins.
Candace noticed stranded monofilament line at Myers the other day in the same
tree that the kingfisher died in last spring. She is getting in touch with the
town to remove it. But Myers will be our first installation site.

Linda Orkin.

Sent from my iPhone