Driving on Rt. 96 near Romulus about 10:30am this morning I saw what I
suspected to be a Cattle Egret in a field with some dairy cows.  I didn't have
my binos with me to check it out.  About 1pm today, Mary Jean and our
granddaughter Emma and I went back and confirmed it to be a Cattle Egret.  We
watched it for about 15 minutes and then it flew off while we were there.  We
drove around the area checking out other fields with cattle or horses but
didn't see it again.

More specific location is route 96 across the road from the Seneca County Law
Enforcement Center in a field with a mixed herd of Jersey and Holstein dairy
cattle.

Marty