I found the Snowy on Martin Rd. today.  I called the number for the Lott Farm
and got no response.  It may be because of the holidays.  I also found the
Snowy on Aunst Rd. on top of the gas well and another on 96a , again on a gas
well.  They were great for viewing,but too distant for photographing.   I found
an immature Bald Eagle on the channel tree on Armitage Rd.  I couldn't find the
Snowy in the Mucklands.

Sent from my iPad