I walked to Wegman's this morning going the back way, hoping to see a Wood Duck or Green-winged Teal among the Mallards in the Relief Channel. No such luck. However I did see my first YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLER of the year, a typical winter plumage Myrtle type, working its way north among the trees on the west bank opposite the Wegman's parking lot. On my return trip I was surprised to find 8 REDHEADS under the railroad bridge next to Malone Drive. Farther north standing on the ice and preening was a huge bird that gave a first misimpression of a Wild Turkey - big body, long tail, long neck, bare red skin: if anyone else needs a DOMESTIC  MUSCOVY DUCK for their year list, there's one south of State Street by the Jungle. Back home I saw my first yard AMERICAN ROBINS of the year, a high westbound flock of 8.