Sitting on my beach, I just noticed a Canada Goose sitting in the top of a huge
flower pot at the end of my neighbors' dock. I think it is on a nest of eggs,
since walking above their place on the RR track these past weeks, I have seen a
lot of noisy goose activity at the end of this long dock. The geese have also
left a lot of poop too.

The owners are definitely NOT bird people and will soon want to plant flowers
in the 2 large pots and clean the dock.
Is there any way the nest can be relocated?
I will ask the neighbors not to chase away the goose till we explore some
options.
I doubt they will allow the goose to hatch the eggs unless it will happen
pretty soon.
Thanx for any help.

Sent from my iPhone
Donna Scott