Hi all,

It's finally spring, the time when the Cornell Lab of Ornithology will host
trail walks for school children in partnership with the Kids Discover the
Trail! (KDT) program. Through this program, every 5th grader from Ithaca and
Trumansburg public schools will take a field trip to the Lab for a morning
habitat walk through Sapsucker Woods, followed by lunch.

In order to offer this program, we need volunteers to lead habitat walks for
groups of 8-10 5th graders. Each group will also include one or two
teachers/chaperones. Walk times are 9:45am - 11:15am on various dates between
May 13 and June 18.
We'll be holding a walk leader training Wednesday, May 7, 10-11am with a walk
through Sapsucker Woods from 11am-noon.

Note: These walks explore habitat rather than being "bird walks" so no
particular level of bird knowledge is necessary.

Please contact Anne Rosenberg at b...@cornell.edu or 607/254-2109 to volunteer
or for more information.

Thank you!

Anne Rosenberg