kenrosenberg
May 27, 2014
206 tarreyton dr.
Nocturnal Flight Call protocol
0 km
55 Minutes
Observers: 1
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Nocturnal flight call protocol. Awesome listening- my best spring
thrush flight.
1 Spotted Sandpiper -- Loud and low flying
12 Black-billed Cuckoo -- Distinct and spaced calls, easy to count individuals.
Mostly typical "guttutick" calls; a few longer. "Cu-cu-cu" calls
7 Veery
89 Gray-cheeked Thrush -- Distinctive flight calls; estimate of number if
individuals passing over
236 Swainson's Thrush -- Distinctive flight calls; estimate of number if
individuals passing over
8 Black-throated Blue Warbler -- Short tsip notes, sometimes doubled.
15 warbler sp.
2 sparrow sp. -- Possibly Grasshopper- or better.
1 Scarlet Tanager -- Partial song

,05/27/2014
,L141039
,,
,,
,,
,22:40
,,
,,
,Stationary
,1
,55
,Y
,0.00
,,
,"Nocturnal flight call protocol. Awesome listening- my best spring thrush flight.  <br />Submitted from BirdLog World for iOS, version 1.7.1"
TC001993,1|"Loud and low flying"
TC003343,12|"Distinct and spaced calls, easy to count individuals. Mostly typical 'guttutick' calls; a few longer. 'Cu-cu-cu' calls"
TC009439,7|
TC009440,89|"Distinctive flight calls; estimate of number if individuals passing over"
TC009443,236|"Distinctive flight calls; estimate of number if individuals passing over"
TC010512,8|"Short tsip notes, sometimes doubled. "
TC010650,15|
TC011305,2|"Possibly Grasshopper- or better. "
TC011380,1|"Partial song"

Sent from my iPhone