My impression is that many, perhaps most, Northern Mockingbirds in our area are
here year-round, setting up winter territories centered on supplies of small
fruits. The more northern part of their range does withdraw in winter according
to eBird. A better question about repertoire would be for Brown Thrashers
which do leave here in the winter.

--Dave Nutter