We have confirmed a pair of Monk Parakeets building a nest in a barn on the
Wickam Farm. The owner and son noticed the birds about 3 days ago. He contacted
Kevin (McGown) to come and confirm.

 The farm is on 5559 Rt414. This is just North of Sunoco and South of Hector
Vineyard.

Go down Tango Oaks Road which looks like a double gravel driveway and it is the
first barn in the right.

The very kind owner welcomes bird watchers and I told him I'd suggest birders
patronize the nearby Hazlitt and Hector vineyards in thanks. I'll post a video
to the Cayuga Birds Facebook page shortly.

----Lee Ann and Kevin

Sent from my iPhone