This morning at the Cornell compost on Stevenson Road I saw a gull that I
believe I also saw up on the hill on Saturday but did not get a definitive
look at. It looks to me to be a classic GREAT BLACK-BACKED GULL X HERRING
GULL hybrid, but I welcome comments from others. It has a mantle of
perfectly intermediate darkness between Herring and Great Black-backed,
pale pink legs (ruling against a bulky Lesser Black-backed). It also seems
to lack the white subterminal spots of a Slaty-backed Gull, although the
state of the wingtips makes it hard to be sure.

One photo here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jaymcgowan/15746345457/in/photostream/

And eBird list with more photos:

Jay McGowan