Happy New Year from the Montezuma Audubon Center! Start 2015 off with a Hot
Cocoa and Snow Program on Saturday, January 3 from 1 pm - 2:30 pm. This guided
snowshoe (hike if there isn't enough snow) will take you on an adventure around
Montezuma's forests and grasslands to find mammals, songbirds and raptors in
our winter wonderland. After the hike, we’ll warm up with hot cocoa in the
Center! Fee w/ snowshoe rental: $6/child $8/adult. Fee w/o rental: $4/child,
$6/adult. Space is limited and registration is required! Call 315-365-3588 or
email montez...@audubon.org to register. The MAC is located at 2295 State Route
89, Savannah, NY. Click ny.audubon.org/montezuma for our entire winter program
schedule.
Chris LajewskiCenter DirectorMontezuma Audubon Center
ny.audubon.org/montezumawww.facebook.com/montezumaauduboncenter