Hi all,

Scott Haber and I drove around the area for about an hour this morning with
no luck. We did see a flying Pileated Woodpecker that we hoped would get
plucked from the air, but no luck. There are a lot of Crows, Red-tailed
Hawks and Larks in the area to watch in the meantime.

Scott and I also stopped at Dean's Cove where we had several Long-tailed
Ducks, about 30 Red-breasted Mergansers, 9 Bluebirds and a drumming
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, in addition to other common waterfowl.

- Brad