I don't know if the eBird sightings are up to date but the last Gyrfalcon in
Seneca County was reported on Feb 24th. The Ulster County NY bird, which was
reported well over 100 times since Feb 6th, has not been reported since Feb
28th. The Ontario Canada LaFleche Landfill bird, reported over 50 times since
Jan 10th, not submitted since Feb 24th.

With all of the pro eyes in Seneca County on Saturday, I would guess there's
good chance it would be found if still here. More species on eBird in Seneca
County than in Tompkins County that day for the first time this winter
(probably ever).

Today, there was plenty of prey at the Lott farm grain bins, the barns and
silos on Stahl Rd, and Canoga Spring ....... No area cleaned out or scared off.

Maybe all three will be reported again but they had to go back North eventually
and I'm guessing they sensed the weather pattern change.

Will keep hitting this route once or twice a day hoping for a sighting. I'd
like to observe when I actually know what I'm looking at.