I think the idea of getting permission to bird there is a good idea. Anyone
know who to call?  I followed the footprints to the patio and stayed there. I
also drove up the hill and looked down.   In the meantime, I highly recommend
going. There is so much courting behavior going on!  And the sound of the ice
is amazing!  Like crystal bells chiming. I'd add one lone displaying male
Hooded Merganser to the list of birds people have been reporting. I will try to
Tufted Duck. I assumed he would be far out of sight for me, but I think I might
have seen it and want to go back to be sure. I'll be in a blue Hyundai sedan.
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone