Just came down from the hill.  Had to leave at Noon.  Not much happening,
although the wind was in my face when I was looking south.   Hundreds of
RED-WINGED BLACKBIRDS, several very small flocks of CANADA GEESE,  no raptors,
5 RAVENS gamboling, partnering up, then switching off.  2 BALD EAGLES, with a
troubling observation.  The first was spied far to the east, ID first as eagle
then noticed a significant dihedral to the wings as it soared.  I marked it
down as a golden eagle, and continued to watch for some minutes until it got
close enough (at 60x) that the all-white head and tail were unmistakable.  At
no time did I see the characteristic flatness of the wings that a bald eagle is
supposed to show.  The second bald eagle conformed nicely to expectations,
however.  Maybe this afternoon?
Steve FastBrooktondale