Yes, I've tried the fishing line strategy.  It didn't deter the House Sparrows
one bit.  I try to keep taking out the House Sparrow nests, but that doesn't
slow them down much.  If anyone has a solution to the House Sparrow vs.
Bluebird nest box problem, I'd like to hear about it, too.

Sent from my iPad