Hi Ben,

I just saw the same thing a moment ago, except the Raven was flying _toward_
the L-P preserve (that is, leaving the nest area on a foraging mission), and
very tightly harassed by a Crow, all the way down to the WD Fire Station area.
Might even have been a member of the Crow family that's currently nesting in my
yard, since the Ravens are passing back and forth right over the Crows'
territory.

-Geo Kloppel