I am going up and can drive.
Jae607-272-6723

 Veganism is simply the acknowledgment That a replaceable and fleeting pleasure
is not more valuable than someone's life and liberty. ~ Unknown

      From: Dave Nutter <nutter.d...@me.com> To: Sandy Wold
<sandra.w...@gmail.com> Cc: cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu Sent: Friday, July
31, 2015 7:03 PM Subject : [cayugabirds-l] Re: [cayugabirds-l] Carpool Ithaca
Trip to Montezuma CBC tomorrow morning?

The first field trip onto Knox-Marsellus dikes is on Sunday morning, not
tomorrow.
Leave from Montezuma NWR Visitor Center at 8am, or meet at East Rd overlook and
walk down as a group at 8:20 a.m..
--Dave Nutter