Hi all,
I sent a more detailed report (below) of last Sunday's Knox-Marsellus field
trip to Wildlife Biologist Linda Ziemba and Visitor Services Manager Andrea
VanBeusichem at Montezuma NWR, as well as to Dave Nicosia. He will be leading
the trip this Sunday 9 August, also meeting at the Visitor Center at 8am and
walking down from the overlook at 8:20am. I hope to see many of you there. It's
a chance to learn about shorebirds, get scope views even if you don't own one,
practice your ID skills, and see cool birds, perhaps additional species. With
this many shorebirds a Peregrine or Merlin is bound to show up soon.

--Dave Nutter

Begin forwarded message: