Thanks Dave!
Two questions.
Dave when you get the opportunity, could you address the issue with your
posts on the listserve. They always show up as unintelligible
"computereeze"  and it's very frustrating because I'd really love to
hear what you have to say. PLEASE don't take this as a "put-down". You
have LOTS to offer and I'd like to be able to see what you're saying
Thanks for considering AND understanding.
Secondly, is there anyone out there who could point me to a person who
could come to speak to our northern Finger Lakes birding group (Eaton
Birding Society)(meetings are in Geneva, N.Y.)  about the effects of
climate change on bird migration?
Thanks
Pete Saracino Ed.D.