Carl,

Unfortunately I can’t go along next week but I just came back from there
Saturday. Sabittis area was not as active as I had hoped, none of the good
things posted by Joan Collins (Northern NY list). I didn’t have much luck at
Bloomingdale Bog either, but I did talk to a couple who had just seen a Gray
Jay near the feeders (by the Bloomingdale side of the bog trail). Paul Smiths
didn’t have much to offer, but may be worth checking out if you’re up by
Bloomingdale Bog. There were a lot of Ruffed Grouse around (with drumming going
on). The trees were just about at peak, but chance of snow is getting more
likely.

Mark Miller

Sent from Windows Mail