Van Dyne Spoor, the ponds at Railroad St, the platform on Savannah Springs Rd.,
Esker Brook.   I guess my real point is the drive is the only place where you
can't be out of a vehicle.  A blind would solve a lot of issues and I agree
that the one there, while put in with good intentions, is not really useful
with its southern view. I wish our birds were tolerant like Florida, but they
just aren't and when people are out of their car they flee. The drive does
provide spots to get out of the car, but everyone jumping out wherever they
want to just leaves nothing for people coming afterwards. The flock of Dunlins
I saw flying did not return to Eaton Marsh even after a couple hours. Believe
me, I am all for engaging people young and old in the wonders of birds, but
some of us like to observe behavior that is only earned by having a low profile.

Respectfully,
 Diana

Diana Whiting
dianawhitingphotography.com