Observer: meena
2015-11-14 13:30
207 old elmira road ithaca
Protocol: Incidental
Observers: 1
All birds reported? No
    1    Golden Eagle    "As I was driving on old Elmira road, I saw bird
circling overhead. so I pulled out and looked through binoculars a beautiful
adult golden eagle was circling. I watched it till it flew south in about five
minutes."

This report was created and sent using BirdsEye BirdLog
(http://birdseyebirding.com/)

,,"207 old elmira road ithaca"
,,"42.42905"
,,"-76.47119"
,,"11/14/2015"
,,"13:30"
,,""
,,""
,,"Incidental"
,,"1"
,,""
,,"N"
,,""
,,""
,," Submitted from  BirdLog NA for Android v1.9.6"
"Golden Eagle","Aquila chrysaetos","1"|"As I was driving on old Elmira road, I saw bird clicking overhead. so I pulled out and looked through binoculars a beautiful adult golden eagle was circling. I watched it till it flew south in about five minutes."