Sorry for the late post, but around noon on Sat 1/2/16, as I returned to Ithaca
from Auburn on Rt 34 I came across a field full of thousands, and I guessed
probably 10’s of thousands of snow geese between Scipio Center and Genoa.
Initially the flock was on both sides of the road, but part of the flock
flushed and moved to the west side of the road during the 10 min or so I spent
watching before I had to move on, but I did get some video …

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqvoccmf1371yi3/IMG_2577.MOV?dl=0

        (download the video for the best quality)

— Ray